Instead of consuming three large meals eat smaller and more frequent meals . Try to have something every 2 hours .It will help you to minimize acid reflux.
Things to remember:-
- Get plenty of rest at night & rest when you are tired during the day. Resting provides you energy.
- Reduce your level of activity.
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase the calcium in your diet by milk, yogurt, broccoli, tofu, fortified grains, eggs , almonds, beans.
- Have fibrous food( fruits and vegetables ) to avoid constipation.
- Increase the iron level in your body by green vegetables , soyabean, broccoli, lentils, egg yolk, chicken.
- Increase the vitamin C by oranges and tomatoes .
- Diet plan that you have to follow daily:
- 6-11 servings of whole grain bread(chapattis)
- 2-4 servings of fruits
- 4-5 servings of vegetables
- 3 servings of protein rich food like dry fruits, peanut butter.
- Drink adequate water to hydrate your baby and yourself ( 2 litre per day )
- 4 servings of dairy products like tofu, curd, milk ,paneer etc
- Fried food
- Spicy food
- Sugary things
- Tea, coffee
- Over eating