Healthy nutrition is necessary for all of us as it helps fight against diseases.
Simple Home remedies for Asthma:-
Drink lot of water
Do walk regularly
Have steam on face
1. Mix ½ tea spoon of turmeric in warm milk and drink it daily. It acts as an anti-biotic.
2. Eat Figs
3. Take ½ tea spoon of Amla churna after lunch and dinner daily.
4. Eat more fruits and vegetables (Apples , carrots , cantaloupe , kiwi etc are good.)
5. Sprouted chana (Grams) are good in asthma
6. Drink hot black chana (Grams)soup
7. Flax seeds have magnesium which acts as muscle relaxant thus helping in asthma
Allergies can trigger asthma : So if you are allergic to certain foods , just avoid them.
Things which can cause Allergy:-
Oranges , full cream milk, eggs ,wheat ,cabbage, potato, peanuts, salt (salt can cause inflammation by fluid retention)
Foods to be avoided in Asthma:-
Curd , rice, lassi, fried things, refined sugar , pickles , ghee, butter, bananas , packed food , tea , coffee etc.
Important point :- avoid heavy meal at a time.